Sunday, August 24, 2008

Raw Talent

I have now quit saving any money for my kids college education.  As soon as you see this video it should immediately be as clear to you as it was to me that we are looking at four full ride scholarships!  All in one family can you believe it!!  Just think how good this would be if they actually knew the words to the song - incomprehensible I know.  Too much talent for one Chicago apartment to handle - don't you think?  Looks like my musical talent has been directly inherited - aren't they lucky?

Uncle Matt came over for a visit one night and we were treated to this performance of a lifetime.  Enjoy!

5 comments:

Dan Sands said...

Thanks for the Sunday afternoon Worship! Who needs church? When will we see Dave and Anita? Is the green light on yet?

Chaun said...

Amazing! I can't believe I am related to such talented individuals. I miss you guys! I can't wait to see you!

AlyssaB said...

You have some quality family time going on, I see. I agree with Dan...when will we get to see D & A's performance?!?!

Deb said...

this is so precious! I love it!

Dave said...

I'm ready to perform but Anita is being shy