Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Apartment!












Here are some snapshots of where we now reside.  Finally on Saturday night it was basically ready to go.  

For your added entertainment we have hidden a Cardinal (For Willmar of course) in each snapshot.  See if you can locate it!!  Isn't that fun, it's like a high tech cereal box.  

We were pleasantly surprised with our space.  It is bigger than we thought, everything fit, and Anita's ideas worked!  (I should not have been surprised by this last one, but what good husband isn't just a little skeptical some of the time?)  She made a bench out of a church pew so our dining room table would fit comfortably in a corner of the dining room, giving us much more space.  We also got a table from the youth room, which we love, and she fit it in the kitchen somehow!  It is great - enjoy the pics!   ~ Dave

5 comments:

Chaun said...

Looks great Dave! I wish I could have been there to help. I can't wait to see it in person. The cardinal was very fun. I found it every time. =) Alise, did you chop off your hair??? It looks cute.

Anonymous said...

Great to see your place. Looks like a nice, cozy place to live. :)
Thinking about you all and praying for you too!

Unknown said...

Hey Ostercamps!I'm so glad that the move went well and the space was better than imagined.  I'm especially thankful that you didn't get arrested!  That was too funny!  I'm jealous that you're getting to have Chicago style pizza.  Man!  Good luck with your classes.  We'll be checking in from time to time.

B Daniel said...

It looks great, guys! I'm glad you're getting settled in. What fun thing did you do in Chicago this weekend? How is Anita's job?

Oh, and when we lived in a duplex in St. Joe we called our duplex neighbor the Wicked Witch of the West. In love, of course... ;)

meganleah said...

Hey Ostercamps,

Glad things are going well and that your apartment is working out for you.

I enjoyed finding the hidden cardinal.
-Megan