Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to You







On this Mother's Day, I can't help but post my beautiful kids.  These pictures were taken at the church across the street from us.  I dropped Luke and Natalie a big hint about my wish for Mother's Day and Luke came through.  When Dave went out to get my card a few days ago, Luke boldly told him exactly what a I wanted.  Today, I was not disappointed.  A new umbrella was just what I wanted!  Now I am ready for the unexpected rain that seems to come just when I am ready to leave work.  Dave made sure that I also received many flowers and meaningful cards.  Thanks family!

What is new in our world?  Dave is counting down the days until the end of the semester.  He has 12 days to go!  A lot of reading, 3 or so papers, and 3 major tests - then he'll be done.  Our kids are growing and doing well. Their new activity is playing softball with Dave any chance that they can get.  Natalie claimed the other day that she would have to bat all of the time because she didn't know how to catch.  Of course the others put of quite a stink about that, which was just the reaction that she was looking for.

That's all for now.  God bless,  Anita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!! I'm glad you had a great mother's day! Love the Natalie story, she's so funny! And way to go Luke, you're getting trained already! :) Love ya guys!!

Holly