Friday, September 26, 2008

Twins!


Wow!  What a week for the Twins.  Now that they are in first, Emily made a Twins magic number count down.  Hopefully it will be down to three after Friday night!  We are able to follow them on the internet, the radio, and on the TV some.  The only bad thing is that this exciting finish is hard on the study habits.  Oh well...

If the Twins and the White Sox tie, then they play a one game playoff in Chicago on Tuesday!  I think I might have to find a way to cheer my Twins on in person if that happens.  Oh, I better go...  I need to call my professor and give him a heads up about the really bad cold  that is going to hit me about 9pm Monday night.

Go Twins - more posts to come soon!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

So sorry that the Twins didn't come through tonight.... Do you dare be so public about your loyalty to the Twins there in Chicago?? Though I guess Chicagoans aren't all Socks Fans - there are a lot of Cubbies Fans as well...
Thanks for the update - Glad you found the time to Blog...
Joyce